Relationships take work no matter how “in love” you once were, or still are. They are not all flowers and butterflies—which sometimes can be hard to accept—and chances are if you are on this page it is because you are considering reaching out for assistance. Accepting that some help might be good for you and your family is the first step in making positive changes. Everyone could use a little guidance navigating the winding roads of life’s many relationships; you are not alone in this journey.
“One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.”
The good news is, our counselors can provide you with the tools you need to move past the bumps and heal from the bruises and go on to live a healthy, productive life. When emotions and family members are involved, losing perspective can be easy. And, if you find it is the same situations bringing you down day-after-day, month-after-month, we can discuss how solution-focused, brief therapy may help you turn things around. We want to see you succeed in finding happiness, however that may be achieved. Getting along is easier than you think!
Our counselors can help with the issues below, and others:
- Difficulties with trust
- Avoiding communicating for fear of being misunderstood or starting an argument
- Struggles with feeling close to the people you love
- Questions of whether you should move-in with the person you “love”
- Dealing with a family members addiction
- Adjustments related to step-children; his, hers, and ours
- Jealously of former relationships
- Feelings of dissatisfaction in your marriage—answering the questions “is this all there is”?
- Learning how to remain on friendly terms with an “ex”
- Co-parenting with kindness and less stress
If you are tired of the same situations bringing you down, call today to discuss how solution focused, brief therapy may help you turn things around.