Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
Disclaimer: these resources will bring you to an outside website that other’s find helpful. While I do provide hyperlinks to these outside resources I cannot guarantee the links are up to date or that the information will be accurate: By clicking on any of these links it is implied consent to this disclosure.
- 3 Ways Highly Successful People Handle Self-Doubt
- How to Protect Your Relationship from Online Infidelity
- Do You Long to Belong?
- Psychology Around the Net: March 24, 2017
- The Truth about Building Self-Confidence
Parenting & Children
- New Ways to Reconnect with Your Teen & Why They Need You More Than Ever
- How Can I Get My Children to Listen and Obey?
- Our Daughter Uses Screens for 3.5 Hours Every Day and We’re Okay with That
- 7 Myths about Parenting that Can Make You Miserable
- Is Your Toddler Struggling with Anxiety? What You Need to Know
- OCD and Obsessive Thoughts About Another Person
- Distorted Physical Sensations in OCD
- You’ve Beaten OCD – Now What?
- The Cost of OCD — And Yes, I’m Talking about Money
- Scrupulosity OCD and the Sin of Certainty
- Playing the Victim: How the Victim Mentality is Hindering Your Sobriety
- The Side Effects of Lithium: My Love Affair with Water
- Psychology Around the Net: March 10, 2018
- 7 More Ways to Manage Depression Beyond Therapy and Medication
- Why So Angry & Irritable? It Might Be Depression