Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
Disclaimer: these resources will bring you to an outside website that others find helpful. While we do provide hyperlinks to these outside resources, we cannot guarantee the links are up to date or that the information will be accurate. By clicking on any of these links it is implied consent to this disclosure.
- Podcast: Hiding Depression- Using Perfectionism to Hide Our Struggles
- Finding a Balance Between Saving the World and Savoring It
- Podcast: Misinformation Crusader – Writing About Mental Illness
- Podcast: Benefits of a Video Library Documenting Mental Health Issues
- National Psychotherapy Day: Telling Our Therapy Stories
Parenting & Children
- What Happened When I Continued Methadone Treatment While Pregnant
- What to Do When You Don’t Know Where Your Child’s Anxiety Comes From
- 3 Simple Pointers for Becoming a Calmer Parent
- On Parenting & Picking Your Battles Wisely
- Advice for Parents of High Functioning Autistic Children from Someone Who’s Been There